Gone Bingo Mobile
The BIGGEST free bingo bonus Android handset owners can find anywhere!
With no deposit needed!!
Gone Bingo Mobile comes with a super-complete set of 75, 80 and 90 ball bingo for Android phones. And it also has some proper classic casino games to keep us completely entertained. Here are our top 3:
- Deuces Wild Video Poker – there may only be 4 Aces in a pack but you can get 5 when the Deuces are Wild!
- Classic Blackjack (we called it Pontoon in our house!)
- Go Bananas – try for the toucans in this fabulously fun video fruit machine
I’ve counted 38 games for Android in total. Not bad!
Gone Bingo Android Compatibility
The Gone Bingo app is compatible with almost all handsets with the Android operating system. The main requirement is that the screen dimensions be at least 176 pixels wide. Most smartphones are much wider than this – 300 pixels or more.
However, plenty of pixels is only one part of making a game playable. Other important features include:
- Ease of use – Gone Bingo Mobile’s layout is very simple and straightforward – there’s nowhere to get lost
- Actual screen size – Gone Bingo will be easiest to play on phones with screens that are at least 2 inches wide
- Introductions – there are nice explanations and previews for all of the Android bingo games
- Fairness – the games at Gone are independently tested by a company called iTech Labs
Fair means different things to different people mind you so you should always read the terms and conditions before you start spending money.
Free Bingo for Android @ Gone
Make the most of your massive welcome bonuses at GoneBingo mobile – even without spending anything you can play for ages and a few small deposits could see you set for a month or more! Here’s why:
- First up is the £15 free bingo bonus Android owners can enjoy
- Your £10 first deposit will get you £30 more of free bingo cash
- This is repeated on your 2nd and third deposits
By the time your done, £30 in deposits will see you with £135 in your account (assuming you haven’t spent it all by then!).
Comments are closed on this post.